The uninstallation of the software will leave your PC unprotected. Still if you want to continue follow the instruction below:
1. On your search bar of your PC type “control panel” & double click on it.
2. Double-click on “uninstall a program” under programs heading on your screen.
3. Click on Waredot total protect then double-click on uninstall button located on the top of the display.
4. Reconfirm the uninstallation by clicking ‘yes’.
5. Lastly hit on “ok” after the successfully uninstallation.